Thursday 5 September 2013

Caudalie shower gels

Oh, how I love these shower gels! Oh, how my daughters love these shower gels! Oh, how my friends love these shower gels! There really is a lot of love surrounding these heavenly-scented beauties. Caudalie is one of my favourite brands anyway, so when I discovered that I could indulge daily in a whole-body experience in my morning shower, I was over the moon.



Our first love was the Fleur de Vigne (in the green tube). It actually smells green to me! The tube lists white rose, pink pepper and watermelon, but to me it smells like damp grass on a Spring morning, very fresh and zingy, and I never get tired of it.

Then, one day a newcomer appeared: Peche de Vigne. Opening that tube rocketed me straight back to childhood. What a nostalgic scent of fresh peaches, like the hint of a fresh-baked peach pie calling you home through the kitchen window. It also boasts almond milk and fresh mint leaf to further freshen things up.

There are two more in the range as well: The des Vignes (a smoky, spicy floral) and Zeste de Vigne (a sunny citrus); all are soap-free and plant-based. They are also enriched with aloe vera and maintain the skin's natural pH balance, but mostly they are just a totally affordable indulgence of the senses.


2 comments:

  1. The Fleur de Vigne IS heavenly. I received this as a gift. I not only loved the product but the person who gave it to me even more!

    ReplyDelete